uPVC Window and Door Fabrication Technician
About the business
Thermotek Windows is an Australian owned company and has organically grown into one of the largest UPVC Window & Door Manufacturers in the country. We pride ourselves on our strong focus on innovation, design and sustainability to manufacture the largest range of standard and custom sized energy efficient windows & doors.
About the role
Working with our Staff and Supervisor, you will be responsible in all aspects of Window & Door Fabrication. You will be working as part of a production team and will be supporting our organizational objectives and shared vision values.
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Assisting in the operation of automated machinery.
- Window and door fabrication and assembling.
- Cutting & handling materials.
- Working as part of a team.
You will receive a weekly salary which is based on hourly rate.
Interested candidates will be asked to face an interview at our facility. We will provide all the other required information at the interview.
The successful applicant will be working in a clean, friendly & supportive working environment and will need to display a willingness to learn, team cooperation and enthusiasm with plenty of scope for future development.
Skills and experience
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Must have Australian full work rights.
- Above average English language skills preferred.
- Ability to use hand held power tools a must.
- Hours of work - 7 AM - 3:30 PM
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: