TRAINEE SWIMMING TEACHERS
Jump Swim Schools Craigieburn
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
JUMP! Swim Schools is your opportunity to make a real difference to the way kids are learning to swim across Australia. It’s a great way to be part of your local community and an incredibly rewarding journey.
We are looking for trainee Learn to Swim Instructors who are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling role to join us at JUMP! Swim Schools Craigieburn. We will help train you to deliver lessons to infants, toddlers and young children. You must hold a working with children check.
Once qualified you will be paid under the Fitness Industry Award 2010.
- Apply online through this page.
- Or, you can call Rhiannon direct on 9333 0358 to tell why you think you'd be a great fit for JUMP! Swim Schools.
Our Swim Schools pride themselves on focusing on our customers' needs and providing a personal experience for our clients. We are looking for individuals who:
- love kids!
- have great customer service skills
- are enthusiastic and child-focused
- use a positive attitude to foster relationships with children and their parents.
- Working with Children check
- Must be willing to obtain Austswim qualification (Student to pay for course with 50% refunded after 6 months employment at Jump! Craigieburn)
- Current CPR
At JUMP! we are committed to developing our swim teachers so they are the very best in the industry. Our lovely warm pool and intimate environment where you get to know every child and parent is what makes working at a JUMP! Swim School so rewarding and enjoyable.
We’ve created a better opportunity for babies and children to learn the basics of swimming in a clean and private indoor facility. Delivering the best possible learning environment for children. for every child is JUMP’s reason for being.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $28.50 per hour
- CPR (Preferred)
- First-Aid Certification (Preferred)
- Working With Children Check (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: