Cleaning Melbourne Pty Ltd
Cleaning Melbourne is a professional commercial cleaning business servicing small to large commercial operations located throughout metropolitan and regional areas. Our wealth of experience enables us to offer a wide range of cleaning services to commercial clients. With over 300 staff directly employed, the company offers the full range of facilities services.
We are looking for specialist cleaners with eye for detail to join our team working in Schools based in Craigieburn. The successful candidates will be responsible to maintain the sites up to the required Cleaning standards.
To ensure your success in this role we anticipate that the ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in commercial cleaning
- A Valid working with children check and police check
- Knowledge of chemical use and PPE
- Physically fit, the job involves a lot of manual tasks operating equipment and lifting certain amounts of weight
The hours of employment are as follows: Multiple shifts across Mon - Sun
The type of people we look for are self-starters, that strive to provide great service and results, want to contribute to the success of their team and the business overall and are focused on delighting the customer with exceptional and consistent results.
We proudly embrace and promote cultural diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity within the workplace. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $24.00 – $29.00 per hour
- Shift work
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Australian National Police Check (Preferred)
- Australian driver's licence (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: