- Complete a Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015) at a TAFE or registered training Organisation.
- Australian Citizenship/Passport/Birth Certificate OR Passport/VISA
- National Police Check
- Driver’s License
- Car registration & insurance
- First Aid & CPR
- NDIS Worker Module
- Infection Control – Covid 19
- NDIS Screening Card
- 2 x proof of identification
Tasks and duties
- Helping with household tasks.
- Providing personal care support.
- Administering medication.
- Helping clients learn new skills.
- Supporting clients to start employment.
- Doing grocery shopping and preparing meals.
- Working with doctors and therapists to ensure support.
- Demonstrating and supporting new life skills, such as budgeting.
- Adjusting and adapting communication and body language to suit client needs.
- Supporting clients to develop new hobbies and interests.
- Transporting and accompanying clients to appointments.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $28.00 – $34.00 per hour
- Afternoon shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible hours
- Morning shift
- Shift work
- Craigieburn VIC (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: