Retail Sales Assistant
Nick Scali Furniture
Nick Scali is Australia’s leading furniture company with over 50 years of experience
- Permanent 35 hours per week position
- Option to take off one weekend a month
- Uncapped commissions and bonuses for working weekends! $$
Nick Scali Furniture is a nationally recognised house hold name founded in 1962. As a market leader we pride ourselves on being the experts in luxury furniture design. With over 50+ stores across Australia and New Zealand we are continuing to grow with new stores opening this year.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Assistant to join our Alexandria Showroom. As the face of Nick Scali, we are looking for professional retail sales staff who are seeking a career in Furniture Sales and are driven by success.
Your role is about:
- Maximising sales through excellent selling skills and product knowledge.
- Selling furniture room solutions to satisfy customers' home furnishing needs.
- Following up customer enquiries and establishing excellent customer relationships to close sales.
- Ensure the Showroom is maintained as according to the Nick Scali Visual Merchandising standards.
We want to hear from you if:
- Have a proven sales track record with big ticket retail sales in either furniture or product categories like jewellery, cars, bedding, luxury goods/travel etc.
- Are an experienced Sales Assistant who enjoys closing sales and seeks to increase their commission earnings.
- Are well presented, suitable for a high-end showroom.
- Are able to work weekends and enjoy time off during the week.
Benefits to you:
- Earn extra bonuses for working weekends
- Generous staff discounts on Nick Scali products
- Unlimited earning potential with uncapped commissions
- Career development & progression with fast tracked management training programs
- Million Dollar Club – huge rewards for top performers!
- Stability with a growing organisation experiencing exceptional sales growth
If this role sounds like you click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your resume for review.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: