ALIU CONSULTING PTY LTD
Platform Electrics are seeking a 2nd & 3rd year apprentice electrician to start with our company. This is a perfect opportunity for someone wanting transfer their existing apprenticeship over for a fresh start. We specialise in all aspects of electrical including residential, solar, communications, commercial and maintenance work.
Working with qualified and skilled electricians, you will gain valuable hands-on experience, mentoring and support.
7am start from our factory in Maidstone. All jobs are located around Melbourne
To be successful you will need to have the following:
- Up to date with TAFE modules
- Genuine interest in completing their apprenticeship
- High level of attention to detail
- Physically fit and capable
- Reliable and hardworking
- Be a confident communicator
- Driver licence & own vehicle
Great opportunity and work environment!
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: $22.00 – $26.00 per hour
- Australian driver's licence (Required)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: