Disability Support Worker (Casual)
Whole Care Solutions
Whole Care Solutions is a service provider established to provide wholistic care for individuals with disability across Melbourne. We take a person-centric approach in empowering participants to live their lives as well as they can.
We value, compassion, communication, and care.
Our mission is to make other people's lives a little bit better.
Come join our team and enjoy working with us.
About the Role
- Assist with personal support tasks including activities of daily living.
- Provide one to one In Home Care for participants
- Flexible shifts during the week and weekends
- Have a reliable car with insurance
- Provide Personal Care, Domestic Care, Respite Care, Transport, Shopping and Social Support
- Participate in/attend team meetings as requested. What you'll need
- At least Cert III/IV in Disability
- Valid Working with the children’s and Police clearances
- Current drivers’ license
- 100 points ID
- Rights to work in Australia 20hours+ Skills and Competencies
- Strong leadership skills and ability to take the initiative in resolving issues/problems
- Demonstrate capability to critically think and respond to any changes
- Effective team member
- Demonstrated professional/positive behaviour as well as cultural sensitivity and respect
- Great verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills as well as good listening skills
What we Offer you
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive hourly rates
- Work-life balance
- Family friendly environment
- Opportunities for personal development
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $28.00 – $31.00 per hour
- Flexible hours
- Shift work
- Penalty rates
We take all necessary COVID precaution.
- Australian National Police Check (Required)
- First Aid (Preferred)
- Australian driver's licence (Preferred)
- Working With Children (WWC) Check (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: