At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
As an ALDI Store Duty Manager you need to be able to juggle multiple things at once, motivate others and keep calm under pressure. You'll be hands on in your approach and enjoy physical work - this is not an office based management role!
Previous management or supervisory experience in a fast paced environment is a plus. We also look for a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative to make things happen and deliver results. Furthermore, no two days are the same at ALDI, so you'll need to be comfortable with change and dynamic enough to deal with any challenge.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - $45,900 - $53,600* + penalty rates and overtime
- Rotating roster including weekends and early mornings
- Varying contract sizes of an average of 60 - 70 hours per fortnight available
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Career opportunities to progress to Store Manager in our growing store network
- Extensive training in a dynamic retail environment
- High levels of autonomy and responsibility
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Learning every aspect of running a store
- Serving customers and taking payments
- Assisting store management in driving sales and achieving targets
- Help develop, lead and motivate a capable team of store staff of the highest quality and standard
- Minimise costs by tightly controlling inventory losses, quality of contractor’s work, minimising staff turnover and maximising productivity
- Including superannuation. Calculated from an hourly base rate of $26.91 per hour. Hourly rate for Duty Managers over 18 years of age.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: