MySkin Clinics is Victoria's leading hair removal and skin rejuvenation clinic. We pride ourselves on our customer service and continue to invest in better technology and ongoing training for our staff. We believe education is the key to success, therefore offering ongoing training, support and growth to all our staff. Unlike our competitors we believe that quality service overrides volume that's why we use only medical grade lasers and ensure each client is treated to their individual needs. We do not run a franchise model. We are a family owned and run business and so you will be become part of the family.
About the Role
MySkin Clinics offers a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a professional, motivated and friendly team. The position is focused on customer service and providing treatments with the finest attention to detail located at one of our south eastern or Northern clinics.
This role offers great opportunity for career development, working with an industry leader in delivering advanced cosmetic treatments and managing a highly effective team.
You will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with your staff and clients, with a focus on motivating your team to achieve budgets and KPIs.
- Guide and mentor junior staff in performing their role to achieve sales and high levels of service.
- Maintain and develop our existing our client base, working to meet business goals and targets
- Develop positive clinic culture, manage staff performance and work with area manager to ensure the successful running of the clinic
- Use of Medical Grade Equipment in hair removal, pigmentation, vascular, and anti-ageing treatments. Including but not limited to laser hair removal, chemical peels, teeth whitening, dermablading, microdermabrasion and skin needling.
- Working with Aspect DR, Cosmedix and Environ Cosmeceutical skincare.
- Consult and recommend individual skin and laser treatment plans for clients
Benefits and Culture
MySkin Clinics offers more than just a job; this is the next step in your career! We invest in our employees to increase their knowledge and provide opportunities for growth.
We also provide:
- Industry leading salary packaging with above award base rates
- Generous commission and bonus structure, with uncapped earning potential.
- A permanent full-time role, with statutory super contributions and flexible annual leave policy
- FREE and staff discounted access to treatments and products.
- Internal and External training and development opportunities
- Opportunity for career progression
You will be an experienced beauty therapist within the industry knowledge, and proven experience in managing teams and achieving business outcomes.
- A Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- A passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- Proven experience in meeting targets and KPIs
- Previous Laser and IPL experience is highly desirable
- Previous experience working with Cosmeceutical skincare.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $31.00 – $32.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Clinic Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: